Welcome at Abruzzo Casa International!
We assist you with your house search, due dilligence, buying proces, restructuring, renting and property management of your new house in Italy!
Are you looking for nice houses in Italy? For permanent living or for a holiday home?
We speak your language
Abruzzo Casa International is specialized in helping international clients with finding their dream house in Abruzzo, Italy. With our international team, we understand perfectly the specific needs of foreign house-buyers. We have high standard services, and we understand your needs. Our people speak (native) English, Dutch, German, Italian, French and/or Russian. So you can easily communicate in your own language! We know the way in Italy, we know the rules and procedures, and we can get things done.
Why buying a house in Italy is different....
The buying process in Italy is quite different then in "other" countries. The main differences are:
- a bid is an offer to buy, when the bid is accepted, you are obliged to buy the house. Mostly there is a "caparra", about 20% of the price, you have to pay directly as an insurance for the buyer. If you do not buy later on, you will lose your caparra.
- there are different standards for construction, depending of the age of the house. International people are mostly used to a check according to the most recent standards, instead of a check to the "older" standards. Allways do a check if your dream house is appropriate for your desired use, regarding permissions in catastre, city hall, and with quality of construction and installations.
- There is a difference in permissions and categories between cadastre and city hall. In catastre a house could have a "living" categorie, but it could be without "living" permission or destination according to municipio rules.
- The houses are usually divided in different parts in the cadastre, with different destinations and categories. Allways check the right ownership.
- Check for ground lease and right of use, to be sure you really become the owner of the ground and house you buy!
- Allways do a legal check, when there is an other owner (in legacies untill the 6th grade), and the owner does not sign the contract, they remain the right to the full property of the house. Also after you made your payment and think you bought the house...
- The real estate agents in Italy work as independent agents, meaning officially they are neutral in selling. Therefore they ask commission from the seller AND of the buyer. When you go to Italy and want to visit a house, the moment you have contact with an agency they are entitled to charge you buying commission.
- Because the agents have an interest in selling a house to you, we recommend you to work with a specialized buying consultancy agent who is there to serve your needs.
- Abruzzo Casa has an Italian licenze for being an official estate agent, therefore we know what to look for and what to check for you, and therefore we can be dedicated to serve your needs. Because we have the official real estate licenze in Italy, we can be your official buying agent in Italy. Meaning you only pay the buying fee (consulting fee) to Abruzzo Casa and not to the selling agent.
Searching your dreamhouse, and facilitating reconstruction and building activities
We help you with finding your dream house, the buying proces, arranging the essential things. When you need a renovation or restructuring, we work together with italian specialists and facilitate you with the communication and management of the reconstruction proces.
Have you already found your dreamhouse in Italy? With a base in Abruzzo in the middle of Italy, we can assist you with the buying process. For your restructuring requests, we offer restructuring work in the region Abruzzo, Marche, Lazio and Umbrie. For other regions we have reliable partners. So you can allways be sure, your restructuring is allways done in a good and reliable way!
Tell us what you look for!
If you want more information or a free advice on your topic, please let us know in the form below. Tell us what you are looking for, and we provide you some good house-examples that as good as possible meet your demands!! We are glad to provide you with free advice for your first questions, or to provide you with some house-examples!!
A presto! (See you soon).
Abruzzo Casa International
We work with different real estate agents in Abruzzo to find your dreamhouse. Some examples are mentioned at the website http://www.abruzzocasa-italy.com/en/
Free advice or free house-examples